We provide a wide range of services to expatriates in Italy. We also assist employers with matters pertaining to international labor and cross border assignments.
Foreign nationals who are assigned in Italy will require assistance with handling their Italian tax affairs. Sometimes an expatriate requires tailor-made advice on his/her personal situation and the tax consequences of the immigration/emigration, but in many cases tax advice is not required/desired but only somebody who can take care of filing the annual income tax return and handle related compliance matters.
We tailor our services to the specific needs and wishes of our clients. This allows us to offer standard compliance services (like the preparation and filing of the annual income tax return) against very competitive prices.
We only deliver the product which you actually want, and you only pay us for what you actually get!
The compliance services which we provide to expatriates include:
- tax registration;
- assistance with the application for a work and residence permit;
- preparation and filing of your annual Italian income tax return;
- preparation and filing of the annual tax return of your spouse, sons and other family members;
- application for the double taxation agreements;
- preparation and filing of requests for preliminary tax refunds;
- review of/appeal against tax assessments.
The compliance services which we provide to employers include:
- tax registration;
- assistance with the application for a work and residence permit of employees assigned to Italy;
- assistance with the preparation of an employment agreement;;
- startup and maintaining a payroll system in compliance with italian tax laws;
- preparation and filing wage tax returns;
- ongoing monitoring of the tax implications of the compensation package;
- corporate compliance, which may include tax registration of the company, branch or representative office, the preparation and filing of the annual corporate income tax return and VAT returns
Most of our tax compliance services are offered against fixed prices.